Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Bath County Schools and welcome to our website. You will find this website easy to use as you search for a position with our schools. If you are interested in a position with Bath County Schools, please complete an application and frequently check out our job listings. You will find that a career working in our district is challenging, rewarding and fulfilling. .
To be considered for a certified position with Bath County Schools, you must have the following:
1. At least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
2. A valid Kentucky teaching certificate for the level and/or subject area that you are to teach, or be eligible for a temporary, transitional Kentucky teaching certificate
3. Be “Highly Qualified” under “No Child Left Behind” Legislation in the core teaching subject you are applying for
4. A completed Bath County Schools Certificated Application
To be considered for a classified or support position, you must
1. meet the minimum qualifications for the position you are seeking and
2. have completed a classified application
Please continue to check our website for an updated list of vacancies. Your application will be active for only one calendar year from the date of the application. At the end of that time, you will need to update your application if you have a continued interest in positions with Bath County Schools.
Bath County Schools is proud of being an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status in the provision of educational opportunities and benefits pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the American with Disabilities Act of 1990.