Seniors, Please See Important Info About the 2021 Yearbook
- Each senior will get ¼ page in the 2021 yearbook.
- This section will include a senior picture of your choosing. Do not send photos with weapons (i.e. guns, swords, knives, etc.)
- You may also send in a senior quote.
- You may also include information such as the following: clubs, sports, extracurricular activities throughout high school, offices held throughout high school, special/significant awards received during high school years. I know some of you have been very involved and have received numerous awards. Please keep in mind that we will include what we can, but space is limited. We reserve the right to “pick and choose” what we feel is most significant.
- All information, including quote, other text, and photo, for your ¼ page in the yearbook must be submitted to Ms. Robinson by April 30, 2021. Email everything to Kristal.email@example.com
- Please click on this sentence to see an example.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.