We are currently collecting the first round of NTI packets. These packets were given to all students on the last day we attended school on Friday, March 13th.
Students can drop off their first round NTI packets on Mondays and Thursdays at the front entrance of the building between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm.
Remind students to put their names and their teacher's name on each class packet.
If the student can not make it to the building to drop off packets they can get the packets to the school by one of the following:
1) Give to Bus Drivers as they deliver meals on Mondays and Thursday
2) Scan documents and email to teachers directly or submit via Google Classroom (if the teacher has a google classroom set up for their classes)
3) Mail packet to school at 645 Chenault Drive Owingsville, KY 40360
4) Call the school at 674-6325 to arrange a pick up
If the student has internet access they will need to go to their teachers' webpages or Google Classroom to access the 2nd round packets. If they do not have a printer, they can use their own paper and write down their answers. Make sure students write the following on their paper:
2) Teacher's Name
3) Name of Class
4) NTI Packet 2- Week April 6th through 20th