English III Honors - A (MWF1)
View Events/Assignments for
- Bellringer/Agenda 01/22/20
Please rewrite the following sentences to correct errors with pronoun usage.
1. Them divers refused to explore the ship.
2. Linda is a more successful explorer than him.
3. Jesse and myself found the tracks together.
4. When the shovel struck the buried treasure chest, it broke in half.
Other Pronoun Problems
I can recognize and correct vague and ambiguous pronouns (24-27) and solve other pronoun problems (reflexive pronouns, pronouns in comparisons, and pronouns with appositives) (28-32).