US History A
View Events/Assignments for
United States History A is a comprehensive look at American history from colonial times to WWI. Students will gain knowledge and analyze issues through a variety of teaching methods, including but not limited to, research, group projects, individual assignments, and discussion/lectures. Students will focus on the political, economic, cultural, and social development of the United States of America, paying particular attention to the growth and expansion of the country.
- End of Year Updated Grades
I have graded all NTI work that I have been given. I have updated grades with all make-up and re-take work that has been submitted. Let me know if you have any questions. This will be your final grade unless I receive more work.
I know this has been a difficult spring. I hope you all stay safe this summer and we are able to return to some type of normal for your senior year. Take care and remember
Seat Belts are good, drugs are bad. Don't drink and drive, don't test and drive, don't ride with those who do. Only go to parties that serve cake and ice-cream. Be good boys and girls. See you next fall.
- Graded NTI #1
I have graded your NTI #1 work. If you do not see a grade for your packet, please let me know. They may be in another teacher's stack. Your received credit for doing them with effort. If you received and 80% you either did four out of five assignments or all of the assignments but with little effort. Let me know if you have any questions regarding any of the packets. I also uploaded the last four chapters of the book. You will need them to complete NTI #3. I hope all is well with all of you. Stay safe.
- NTI #3 Days 21-30
Here is the third installment of NTI work for US History. It is a bit different that the previous two. It has more reading but much less writing. I encourage you to read everything and not just write down the first thing you come too. I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. I should probably say how much I miss seeing you all but...well that just would not sound like me at all.
- Day 11&12 Typo
On day 11&12 question 3...letter h...asks you to do the skills focus question on page 432. Your online book does not have page 432. Just skip that question. Sorry, my mistake.
- NTI Turn-In Update
Feel free to send turn in your via e-mail. You are welcome to take pictures or scan your work. Please make sure work is labeled with assignment and your name. Send to:
- NTI Instructions
1) I hope all of you are doing well and I hope you are about finished with your first two weeks of NTI work. Please do not put it off until the last minute.
2) You can turn in your first two weeks of my NTI Work anytime between now and April 6th. I will look over it and use it as your spring participation grade as we discussed when we last had class.
3) If/When we return to class this year I will pass those back and you may use them to take your quizzes/formatives. If we do not return to school I will use a combination of your effort and correctness on each assignment to give you a formative grade for each assignment.
4) You should already have your next set of NTI work. It is listed as days 11-20 on your 'packet.' You should continue working on those after spring break and have them completed by April 20th. There is a copy of the work in files/links section of my web-page.
5) You can email me with any questions you might have. Stay safe and I hope to see you April 20th.
- NTI Days
There is only one packet for US History. It combines 'A' and 'B' classes. By spring break you should have completed Days 1-10. You will receive two grades. Your spring participation grade will come directly from your packet completion. You will be able to use your packets to complete the associated formatives when we return April 6th.