1) I hope all of you are doing well and I hope you are about finished with your first two weeks of NTI work. Please do not put it off until the last minute.
2) You can turn in your first two weeks of my NTI Work anytime between now and April 6th. I will look over it and use it as your spring participation grade as we discussed when we last had class.
3) If/When we return to class this year I will pass those back and you may use them to take your quizzes/formatives. If we do not return to school I will use a combination of your effort and correctness on each assignment to give you a formative grade for each assignment.
4) You should already have your next set of NTI work. It is listed as days 11-20 on your 'packet.' You should continue working on those after spring break and have them completed by April 20th. There is a copy of the work in files/links section of my web-page.
5) You can email me with any questions you might have. Stay safe and I hope to see you April 20th.